Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whoops!

Sorry, I forgot to update about the Wilton Cake Decorating Class. Life has been a little crazy around here the past month. I have completed the course. I learned how to make a shaggy mum and a pompom flower. Other than that it was pretty much all a review for me. I still plan to take course 2, but not sure when I will get to that. It may have to wait til April or May.


Emma's 9th birthday came and went. We had a pretty low key party for her. She wanted animal print and a movie night, so we combined the 2 and had a Safari Movie Night. All the girls we invited came. It was pretty fun. Em has such sweet friends. She wanted a chocolate chip cookie cake this year, so that was easy.  It's not the best decorating job, but I really didn't have much time to work on it.

I'll try to update more often, but not sure how that will go with Emma's dance competitions coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say, say it, but be nice. I do not have a problem finding the delete button. :D