Sunday, February 14, 2016

Just a quick update..

Hi!
I just wanted to give a quick update as to what is going on with Cakes By Crissy. In all honesty, not much has been happening. I haven't really had any time. I bought the Wilton Course 3 supplies and book. That is as far as I have gotten. Since the classes through Michael's and JoAnn don't work for my schedule, I thought I would teach myself. I kind of prefer to learn that way anyway. Once I feel comfortable enough with that course, I will get Course 4 and do that one as well. Then, maybe, Cakes By Crissy will finally be open for business. This probably won't happen until we find a new house and get settled in.

So, keep checking back for updates. Sorry for all the delays. As always, friends and family can ask me to make a cake for them and I would be happy to. Just shoot me an email, text, or call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say, say it, but be nice. I do not have a problem finding the delete button. :D