Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Long time no see/talk...

 Hello Everyone!

Wow it's been a while. Lots happened, yet nothing happened.. LOL!

Emma graduated high school, and we finally moved to FLORIDA!!! 


I haven't had a chance to look up the cottage food laws here yet, but will get to it eventually. I have been busy getting the new house together. I would love to get new appliances before I do too much planning. 

I have baked more here I think than I did in Minnesota. Emma has been gluten free for almost a year now, so in order for her to get a baked treat, I have to make it. There are a few gluten free premade treats she can eat, but the taste just isn't there. We have found some pretty tasty gluten free cookie and cake recipes. I haven't quite decided yet, but I may only make gluten free cakes and cookies. It is easier since we only buy gluten free flour and ingredients now and I don't want to cross contaminate my pans, utensils and such, although that is not really and issue with her. She isn't allergic, and doesn't have Celiac, she's just intolerant. 

Keep checking back. I will try to update more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say, say it, but be nice. I do not have a problem finding the delete button. :D